Irish Mainport Holdings is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff and customers. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers and staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
- Continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our staff.
- Provide up to date information to our staff on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie.
- Display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques.
- Establish a COVID-19 committee who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system.
- Inform all staff of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements.
- Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing.
- Keep a log of contact / group work to help with contact tracing.
- Have all staff attend an induction / familiarisation briefing.
- Develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace.
- Provide instructions for staff to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work.
- Intensify cleaning in line with government advice.
- Completion of the ‘Return to Work Safely Protocol – COVID-19 Induction Training’ for each member of staff.
- Completion of ‘COVID-19 Self-Assessment Questionnaire’ for all personnel before stepping on board vessels.
Irish Mainport Holdings Management – July, 2020