Mainport have operated seismic support vessels over the last number of years.
Mainport operate both Support and Chase vessels to the offshore seismic industry.
We work closely with clients to customise existing vessels to their specifications. In addition, Mainport have designed and built fuel efficient versatile support vessels.
The vessels are operated by well-trained officers, engineers and crew ensuring the highest QHSE and operating standard.
To ensure the highest standards;
- The Captains of both Support & Chase vessels are trained in the National Maritime College (Cork, Ireland) on simulators, specifically programmed for Seismic duties.
- Customers have points of direct access at both Director and Operational level.
Mainport offer the following services:
- Operation of seismic support vessels
- New building and conversion of vessels for seismic support and chase duties
- Ship management
Routine duties performed by our support vessels include:
- Equipment and Personnel transportation to/from the Seismic Source vessel
- Supply of fresh water, bunkers and provisions.
- Sludge and Sewage disposal
- Emergency towing (should it be required)
- Ensuring the unobstructed passage for the Source vessel
Our ships have worked in:
- East Africa,
- West Africa,
- Saudi Arabia,
- North Sea,
- Gulf of Mexico
- Mediterranean region
Irish Mainport Holdings Monahan Road,Cork, Ireland.
Tel: +353 21 4317900